Tuesday 23 July 2013

Save The Date - Hampstead Craft Fair

Behind the scenes at Laura Felicity I am busy getting ready new wallpaper designs and fabric ranges for Tent Trade Show in September, plus I have been busy giving my website a little facelift - take a look!

However, we still don't want to forget about August though! And whilst most of us will be jetting away to somewhere hot to relax and soak up the rays over the Summer Holidays, there will be some of us (me included) who are staying in the UK.

And what better way to forget about not going on holiday by coming over to Hampstead on Saturday 17th August, walking around the heath, have a drink or two, and visit me at the Hampstead Craft Fair!


I will be selling my screen print products along with other local designers from a range of disciplines for one day only!

On display and for sale will be my range of homewares including my Pretty Flower Cushion which is currently On Sale for £37.50 (Bargain!).  New to the scene pin cushions, plus some sample Gift Wrap Sheets for only £1.




I will also be spreading the Workshop Word about my workshops I hold locally and in Farringdon.  If you would like to hear and see images of the workshops, would like to know dates and info, or even book yourself on a one, then at the Fair is a good place to ask!

Craft Fairs are a great way to support your independent designer, plus support the community, so please put the date in your diary and come on by!

Best Wishes,

Laura Felicity


No comments:

Post a Comment